Transport Assistance

Bunbury Regional Community College families can submit an application for Transport Assistance. Parents who wish to use South West School Bus Services can apply online via the following link. Alternatively, it can be found on, under the Parents and Online Forms tab as the ‘Application for Transport Assistance’.

Read More